Monday, January 30, 2012

Dirt bike neck protection help!!!?

Well im new to motocross and i need help deciding which neck support to get.

I was either think of getting the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support or the Leatt Adventure 2 Brace. Lot of people say the Bionic is Great others not so great. So based on you more experienced riders, whats the best bet?



ThanksDirt bike neck protection help!!!?
I'm 13 and have been racing since I was 4 so that gives me enough experience to tell you that it is completely personal choice. Go to your local shop and try them on. Personally, I don't where one. It bugs me. I've wrecks on an 140ft triple and I never died. Just try them on and see what is more comfortable.Dirt bike neck protection help!!!?
Brett gave you excellent advice. I think I've seen you at the races before Brett. I'm in VA. Your name sounds very familiar. May have even seen you at Loretta's.

No comments:

Post a Comment