Monday, January 30, 2012

I need a name for my clothing brand?

i want to start a Action Sports Brand like Alpinestars, DC, Fox, Metal Mulisha, Monster Energy, Rockstar etc... but i want to do organic tee's like LRG does and stuff i just need a name for it or just some ideas SO PLEASE HELP!!!!I need a name for my clothing brand?
you need something that stands out from the rest.

dont settle with something simple.

you need to think out the box.

like what do you want your tee's to represent think about those things and look up words that have that meaning and you will find one that just pops out like (damn that's it!!! ha)I need a name for my clothing brand?
you should name it Tree tee's or Torganic's. Tees+organic=Torganic's or Once open a tree or fashion to the fast laneI need a name for my clothing brand?
OgTs

or

FashO

or

RealT`s

or

O Fashion
Green Team- athletic and oraganic

???

No comments:

Post a Comment