Monday, January 30, 2012

I need help deciding.. Opinion?

Witch Motorcycle jacket do you like better

I want it in blue



1. Leather

http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/barga…



2. Textile (kinda a mesh type material with pads in it)

http://www.newenough.com/protective_appa…I need help deciding.. Opinion?
Leather, textiles do not protect nearly as much as full leather.



If you're getting a jacket because it 'looks good' please sell your bike, you're half the reason cagers hate motorcyclists.
dude dont get it in blue thats cheesy to match with your bike and your going to look like a power ranger. besides that the second jacket is better in that same colorI need help deciding.. Opinion?
leather.
Textile (kinda a mesh type material with pads in it)I need help deciding.. Opinion?
Wear 1. if it saves your skin from tearing away from your body if you hit the floor . Seriously a lot of people I know wish they had worn leathers so unless this new material is stronger stick to safety first.
leather
leather
2 is sooo hot!!!
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111… not 2
definetly the second one.
2
2
2
2 for sure.
1 is better for you
1
i say gets what is more safe. the 2 one look cool
i like 1 leather


1st one
The second.
I like the second one better! :D
The second one
The second one
Hmmmm.. I'll have to go with the second one. I like that one better than the first one.
I thought witches had brooms?!
the second one
the first pic.....
first one :)
i prefer the second one
  • andys auto sport
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment