Friday, January 27, 2012

Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?

i have a alpinestars blk and red leather jacket what should i use to clean it and how often..Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
First, I would suggest asking a professional dry cleaner that specializes in leather clothing.



Also do not use something meant for a household cleaner that could damage the texture and pigment.



I did a search for you and came up with the link below, it had good advice on there too.



Good Luck :)
Saddle soap.Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
zymol leather conditioner- it smells good too. works like lotion. get it at any auto parts store. keeps it from cracking at the joints. i use it on my icon jacket maybe once a month. twice a month in the summer.
I use leather cleaner and conditioner from the auto parts store. I'm sure it is suppose to be for leather seats, but I have been using it for 5 years on my chaps and jacket with great results. If you are worried about anything you use, you should try it on a small unseen part of the jacket to make sure it doesnt damage it.Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
Kiwi leather cleaner and conditioner available at most retail stores.
You will think this is funny but try WD40 on it. It will clean and make it waterproff. I use it all the time on my leather jacket and pants.
Lyn S is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment