Monday, January 30, 2012

Looking for the best motocross boot?

I have a current pair of Alpinestars tech 8 boots that are too big. I am willing to spend the money now so that's no issue. I want to know what the safest boot is while having GREAT comfort and feel. Right now i cant feel my bike because there too big so i need recommendations. All I've mostly looked at are Gaerne sg10, sg12 and Alpinestars tech 8, tech 10.Looking for the best motocross boot?
The Alpinestar tech 10's are very comfortable and a lot more flexible than some other boots. They have the inner bootie and if worn can be resoled for a fraction of he cost of new boots. If your tech 8's are still in any way wearable and not completely worn out put them on ebay as you will be amazed at how many people are willing to buy a used boot even one that has a fair bit of wear. Then you can put the money towards the new pair
I haven't used anything but Alpinestars for almost a decade. They are the best in my opinion although I am curious about the new Nike boots.Looking for the best motocross boot?
Alpinestar, thats what most professional motocross riders where
Tech 10's. i ride with the tech 8's and really like them. Most the pros use alpinestars so that has to say somethingLooking for the best motocross boot?
I wear Nike Basketball shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment