Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alpinestars Gloves...?

Looking to purchase a pair of Alpinestars S1 gloves (http://www.alpinestars.com/S1_Glove/pd/n鈥?/a> but not sure what size I would need them in...I wear a size small in Joe Rocket gloves and when I tried on a pair of my buddies Alpinestars XL gloves today they were big but not enormous...I imagine the largest size I'd be able to wear and utilize is a medium but need help knowing whether to get a S or M size...if anyone knows where I can find a sizing chart, do tell



ThanksAlpinestars Gloves...?
A ot of the guys in our pure-riderz sport bike club wear those gloves. If you are fitting in a joe rocket small, consider if they are leather or not? Mesh is in some cases more forgiving and can fit better then leather, I love my alpine star gloves! I have a xxl and the thumb is a little small but leather stretches over time so go to your local motorcycle dealership and start trying them on.



My advice if you want to order them, don't! its harder to return and by the time you pay for shipping you are usually 5 bucks cheaper then a dealership and you can return them easily. on items you wear its better to feel them and have them on and then order them if you want to go that rout.



if you wear a small in joe rocket, your a medium in Alpinestar.Alpinestars Gloves...?
Do the sensible thing - go to a bike shop and try the different sizes in that brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment