Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best brand of clothing?

I want to buy a sweater for next year

some really sick sweaters

Im thikning: Fox, Alpinestars, LRG, Famous

an ideas

reasonable prices but sick sweatersWhat is the best brand of clothing?
aero postal is tha best baybee
The best brand of clothing are the brands that fit your body shape the best!

I must say though, the more $$ you pay, the better quality you'll get! It'll also be much more durable.What is the best brand of clothing?
omg aeropostal!!!! i wear it all of the time!

AEOPOSTAL!!

everybody ino wears it
I like Dior but I'm too poorWhat is the best brand of clothing?
lol



I'll probably get thumbs down for this buuuut I like hoodies/jackets from Hot Topic and Abbey Dawn, maybe some from Aero and AE
HOLLISTER! ALL THE WAY!
  • vin number
  • dean and deluca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment