Friday, January 27, 2012

Im looking for a freelance graphic designer to make me a logo.?

I am starting a clothing line and I really dont have any ideas for a logo. I am looking to start something along the lines of motocross, mma, skateboarding and all around extreme sports those type of clothing likes.

Metal Mulisha.

Alpinestars.

Tapout.

Rockstar Energy.

etc etc

If you could point me to a person who has a myspace or website and has a portfolio that would be helpful. Pass this along to any graphic designers and we can get in touch.Im looking for a freelance graphic designer to make me a logo.?
I have a friend who makes custom logos and online portfolios/websites for dirt cheap. Shes a really good graphic designer, and is also a photographer. She makes logos and professional websites for just about any one and has done fashion companies, photography companies, model agenices, etc. Give her a try here:Im looking for a freelance graphic designer to make me a logo.?
If you have a job that you need someone to do, post it on the freelance jobs site. Make sure that you estimate the pay range that the freelancer would receive. If you get lots of replies, simply get in touch with the freelancers and communicate what you need done. Make sure they understand everything that you are looking for, and send them some templates if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment