Monday, January 30, 2012

Best motocross boots?

I'm a girl, never owned ones, what are the best ones?, I heard alpinestars are really good, but I see them like kinda heavy, so you people with experience please help me! :)Best motocross boots?
Alpine star tech 10'sBest motocross boots?
since im cheap ive only ever owned thor and shift boots, but i tried a friends astar tech 3s and they were amazing. if you think alpinestars are heavy try some cheapo shift combats. dont get me wrong, the shift combats i currently own arent bad at all, i loved the price of them. the tech 3s are about twice the price of the combats, but if i had the money i would def. take the astars.Best motocross boots?
They're all pretty heavy, there's pretty much no getting around that. I've always been partial to the Alpinestar Tech 8's, but I've had a pair of Thor boots before too, and they aren't too bad for the money.
i own tcx pro2 boots.



they are suspension for the feet.



they were rated best boot for 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment