Friday, January 27, 2012

Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?

i have a alpinestars blk and red leather jacket what should i use to clean it and how often..Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
I usually wipe the leather down with a damp cloth and then treat it with mink oil. I've had mine for 14 years and it still looks new. I only treat it once a year.Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
Lenox makes a very good cleaner and conditioner...works great and really helps to keep leather soft.Whats a good leather cleaner and conditioner for my jacket?
The cleaning method would depend on whether it is suede or smooth leather. Which is it?
Clean it with saddle soap, Then use mink oil as in the previous answer. It will stay like new for years. This also works wonders for leather car interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment