Monday, January 30, 2012

Motorcycle Boot Size?

I'm planning on ordering motorcycle boots online and I want to make sure they fit.



So my question is are they sized the same way as normal shoes/boots or should I get like a size bigger or smaller than I normally would. Also I'm getting the 3/4 length style (I don't know if that matters or not).



The boots: http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1鈥?/a>Motorcycle Boot Size?
Boots, like helmets, must fit perfect to be completely acceptable. Which means, like helmets, you need to go to a brick and mortar and try on various boots or helmets until you find the ones that fit.



The odds of getting a good fit from an unknown brand mail order is between Slim and None. And Slim just left town.Motorcycle Boot Size?
One important thing I found out while buying so many pairs of boots -

Different makers use different lasts.

This means the shape and size are different between brands.

I have gone from a 9 1/2 to an 11EEE just by changing brand of boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment