Thursday, February 16, 2012

How do i fix screw holes in my dash where my cb radio was?

I have a 2005 f150 king ranch. I had a cb radio and took it out. To mount it i had to drill holes for the screws. it was mounted to the right of the steering wheel close to where my legs would be. If somebody had to fix holes in their car before would you please help me!!!!!!How do i fix screw holes in my dash where my cb radio was?
you could just leave the screws in or fill the holes with jb weld or clear silicone sealer.How do i fix screw holes in my dash where my cb radio was?
some of the auto parts stores sell a plastic and vinyl repair kit that will help color match it pretty well just follow the directions. or you can use bondo and get some plastic and vinyl paint and repaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment