Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where can I find a Galaxy CB Radio with a antena/amplifier on the back?

I am looking for a CB radio for my truck and I know they make them. It is the Galaxy 959 model but I am looking for a model with a antena and/or amp on the back, I think it's like a yellow circle of a sort. They relativly more expensive, but I am willing to pay. If anyone can find a reliabale source to buy from, please post a link for me. ThanksWhere can I find a Galaxy CB Radio with a antena/amplifier on the back?
''or amp on the back - - but I am willing to pay.''



That is a very good attitude to have , because when you are found to be using this illegal radio you will most certainly will be paying , , paying a lot more than you realise.Where can I find a Galaxy CB Radio with a antena/amplifier on the back?
There reallly is only one model of that type radio. They use an antenna mounted to the body of your vehicle, and are legally limited to 4 watts input power. There is no such thing as a built in antena for a mobile radio, nor any "amplifier" or radio legally built to work more than the legal limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment