Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I open up a Midland 75-785 CB Radio?

I need to open up the Midland 75-785 CB Radio to replace the crystal inside. How do you open it up? Any guides online that I can follow?How do I open up a Midland 75-785 CB Radio?
that model is a digital hand held cb. It uses a PLL chip for the frequencies. There is no crystal that you need to change.



@lare Actually, there are repairable and changeable parts in a cb. Lots of them. You are correct though that any work or modification needs to be done by a lisecensed tech or the cb becomes invalid for warranty or repair from the manufacturerHow do I open up a Midland 75-785 CB Radio?
there are no user repairable or changeable parts in a CB radio. these radios can only be repaired by a licensed technician, and modification of any kind is prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment