Monday, February 13, 2012

Is the 2nd generation Acura RSX truly quieter than the 1st?

I read somewhere that the engineers intended the 2005 %26amp; 2006 models to be quieter on the road than the earlier models. Does anyone know about this or have personal experience?



Any other personal thoughts about whether I should focus on the earlier or later generations will be appreciated!Is the 2nd generation Acura RSX truly quieter than the 1st?
Don't really know. I never really paid attention to road noise since I always ride with my windows down anyways. If I was you I'd just buy whatever is cheap and then dynomat it if it was too loud.



Actually I just found all of the 05 changes on wikipedia, check it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_RSX#C鈥?/a>Is the 2nd generation Acura RSX truly quieter than the 1st?
one person's noise is another's great car sound...so drive the cars you want and see for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment