Thursday, February 16, 2012

If I buy a CB radio in america, will it work in Europe as well?

I'm a newbie to the CB radio world. I live in Europe part time and in America part time, so I need to know if I could just transfer the radio from one vehicle to another. I know I need to buy magnetic mounted antennas for that and I will.If I buy a CB radio in america, will it work in Europe as well?
What European country will you operate in? In the UK, although CBs there operate around 27 MHz, they are different frequencies and, most importantly are FM, totally incompatible with US CBs.If I buy a CB radio in america, will it work in Europe as well?
The American CB radio frequency is different. Go to cb radio talk dot com and ask your question there I have seen this question on their site before. They can tell you how to make it work.If I buy a CB radio in america, will it work in Europe as well?
im not sure maby try another category good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment