Monday, February 20, 2012

What is a good cb radio base antenna?

Hello

I am getting a cb radio for my house and I don't have too much experience with this stuff so I want a simple easy to set up (and not too big) Cb base antenna. I would rather not get a big huge one thats a pain to ajust. I would rather get a easy to use antenna that I can take down easily. What would you recomend?What is a good cb radio base antenna?
Go check it at any electronic shop.


you can get a solarcon ant. for about 70.00 bucks a 20 ' section of chain link fence top rail 20.00 bucks and any cb radio . try ebay for a base station with side bands. its alot of ,fun. lots of p,,,,,eople out here still talk. good luck.What is a good cb radio base antenna?
strange question, i was told that with the onset of mobile phones cb radios were out of fashion, go to a place like radio shack they are up with that thing
Don't get a moonraker if you want to take it down easy. Instead get just a plain old Ground plane omni directional antenna.What is a good cb radio base antenna?
moon raker with a rotor or cheaper an omni directional antenna

No comments:

Post a Comment