Monday, February 13, 2012

Does 03Honda Si catback system fit to my car which is 03 Acura RSX base?

Somebody is selling catback system for Honda Si and claims it will fit to base 03 RSX..



Really? without any weld?Does 03Honda Si catback system fit to my car which is 03 Acura RSX base?
It will fit without any issues. Do not become cheap if you do decide to go with an aftermarket exhaust system. They put a lot of research and development into these products for a reason. Do your research and you will be fine.Does 03Honda Si catback system fit to my car which is 03 Acura RSX base?
I had an 03 si but i dont know if it would fit. My best advise is just customize ur own exhaust. just get like 2 1/2" stainless steel madrel bend (i think that is how its spelled) and ur money. I was turboed and did 2 3/4" strait piped.....OMG...thing sounded fricken dirrrrrty, no rice just fricken dirrty. I got lots of compliments.



I just feel exhaust systems or waaaaayyyy overpriced!

No comments:

Post a Comment