Thursday, February 16, 2012

What do I need for a CB radio for indoors?

I just saw this article that inspired me to learn and maybe even get a CB radio. What do you need to know to use one?? Also do they have indoor CB radios and where can I get one?? Any good hints for a beginer like me?





* dont worry about answering every QuestionWhat do I need for a CB radio for indoors?
Yes, you most definitely can operate a CB radio indoors. My grandmother uses one to talk to my uncle when he is in the area hauling. She has her equipment in her living room. Very little equipment is required.



You can find a lot of information on this topic at www.ask.com when prompted type in what do you need to operate a CB radio. The first couple of results that pop up are advertisements, but the rest are pretty good. You would probably want to start there.What do I need for a CB radio for indoors?
yes you can. you can buy a base station from internet or store. cb shop or if you have mobile unit ask local cb users. You can hook up a mobile inside with a power supply. or a battery with charger till you get one. U will also need an antenna and coax. im me i will explain and help if i can

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment