Thursday, February 16, 2012

What is the best CB radio + external speaker configuration for my money ?

I'm looking into buying a CB radio with an external speaker. I would like to know where I would find the best deal, and what brands make the best.What is the best CB radio + external speaker configuration for my money ?
Okay, I looked for a cheap CB also and heres what you need.



You need to find a CB shop who will peak and tweak. You need a cobra 19 ($34 at walmart) a little Wil antenna ($40).



Get the CB shop to peak a tweak and check SWR. Takes about 30 min. and $40ish.



Without the peak and tweak you get 2 miles. With the tweak you get 12 miles on a average day. This is the cheapest way for the best results!!What is the best CB radio + external speaker configuration for my money ?
Cobra 29ltd / radio shack outdoor loud speaker you know that the pa section is in mono

No comments:

Post a Comment