Monday, February 13, 2012

I just lowered my 02 acura rsx type-s on skunk2 springs and need to know what kind of struts to get?

I know the stock struts are only going to last for so long but I couldn't wait to lower my car. I need to know what kind of struts I should get to replace them and where I can get them from.I just lowered my 02 acura rsx type-s on skunk2 springs and need to know what kind of struts to get?
hondas n acuras use shocks, not struts.



go for anything adjustable.. preferably KYB adjustable shocks. imo you should have went with a one-piece suspension system.. i.e. ground control, tein, k-sports, d2



if you didnt install a camber kit when you lowered the car i'd strongly advise you do so upon installing the new shocks or you're gonna be going through front tires every 6 months. take it from someone who knows first and foremost.



not sure where you're located at but you could go to www.tirerack.com for the shocks or go to www.b20vtec.com and use one of the race shops.. they have somewhat of a discounted price than tirerack.



good luck.I just lowered my 02 acura rsx type-s on skunk2 springs and need to know what kind of struts to get?
skunk 2 shocks with skunk 2 springs. I wouldn't miss match. You can get them at pretty much any JDM site or where you got your springs from. There may be some hidden costs with wheel alignment when lowering your car so beware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment